Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Mama

Well, this is my very first blog and I could not be more excited about it! I currently work in the Early Childhood field and I feel like I help so many parents everyday but giving them some wonderful and useful information to make their job as parents better, easier, and more fun! Now that I am going to be a parent myself I have really been motivated to pass the word along to more and more parents and I thought, what better way than to blog about it? In my blog I hope to provide parents with some serious parenting power and by power I mean information, education, and preparation.

When I first entered the Early Childhood field I was worried about parents questioning my ability to provide them with quality parenting information since I was not a parent myself. Surprisingly, I got the opposite response from parents. I found that an overwhelming amount of parents were starving for information about parenting and how to do it right. Thankfully, my career had provided me with some wonderful training opportunities and information available that has prepared me to be able to inform, educate, and prepare parents for the most important job of their life! I have found so much joy in partnering with parents to help them along their parenting journey.

Now, I am expecting to be a new mama in August! I utilize my own advice and information and plan to do so for a long time to come. I will never stop learning more about the parenting field and I continue to grow my passion for this field everyday, especially now that I get to share the joy of being a parent now.

I hope you have enjoyed my introduction to my blog and I cannot wait to start writing information for parents out there! Talk to you all very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment